Register to Vote.
Be Election Ready in 2024.
Register to Vote
You must register to vote.
Who is eligible to register to vote in Florida?
- Be a citizen of the United States of America;
- Be a legal resident of Florida;
- Be a legal resident of the county in which you seek to be registered;
- Be at least 16 years old to preregister or at least 18 years old to register and vote;
- Not be a person who has been adjudicated mentally incapacitated with respect to voting in Florida or any other state without having the right to vote restored; and
- Not be a person convicted of a felony without having your right to vote restored.
When should you register to vote in Florida?
- The deadline to register for an upcoming election is 29 days before that election.
- You can also update your registration record at any time.
How to register to vote in Florida.